Argusol® Eyelids and Eyelashes Cleansing Foam
2% tea tree oil, 1% chamomile extract and mild cocamidopropyl betaine surfactant
It is suitable for daily washing of eyelids and eyelashes, as well as helping to treat eye diseases such as blepharitis
This product does not contain sulfate, dyes, essence, parabens and other harmful compounds for the eyes.
Once or twice a day
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use inside the eye.
Instructions for Use
- Store this product at a temperature between 15 and 30 ° C and away from direct sunlight.
- Use once or twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
- 1First, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- 2Pour enough Argusol foam on your fingertips, close your eyes and massage your eyelids and eyelashes for 1 minute.
- 3Finally, rinse your eyes with plenty of water.
Indication and application
- 2% tea tree oil
- 1% 1 Chamomile extract
- 2Coco amidopropyl betaine
- Eyelids and eyelashes daily washing
- Washing eyelids and eyelashes before surgery
- Washing eyelids and eyelashes before and after using contact lenses
- Eliminate environmental pollution and dust from eyelids and eyelashes
- Clear eyelid and eyelash makeup
- Treatment of eye diseases such as blepharitis (inflammation of the edge of the eyelid) and eyelashes